Fortunately, I work with some great ladies that told me about the swim lessons at HSU. My fellow kindergarten teacher, Kelle Ratcliff is one of the instructors, so of course I wanted Noah to take lessons from her. I signed him up, and off we went every weekday for two weeks to the HSU pool. What is particularly funny, is that I had never been to the HSU pool before even though that is where I attended and graduated college. Who has time to swim and bask in the sun when you have 5 papers, 2 group projects and 6 mid-terms in the same week!? Anyway, it is a nice little area with pretty landscaping and a great covered sitting area. Too bad I had all that homework in college. 
Here is Noah on his first day practicing with Ms. Kelle.
Noah loved swim lessons and is looking forward to another session next summer. He also got a great little tan. Obviously, that's the "Marco" in him!





1 comment:
Next thing you know, he will be swimming like a little fish
Post a Comment