Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Fun


wrestling with Daddy



Enjoying the beautiful weather at Nelson Park (and of course, we had to feed the ducks too). I cleaned out my cupboard, and apparently ducks like Fritos, Froot Loops & Cinnamon Toast Crunch.


Noah loves the spray nozzle on the water hose and likes to water everything. The other day he talked me into letting him "wash" my car.


He's not quite big enough for his britches yet, and his swim trunks kept slipping down to where his bootie was showing. I told him I could see his bootie, and he proceeded to laugh and show me a little more.

Noah loves for it to "rain" in the bathtub, so Marco rigged up the water hose so that it would "rain" on him in the pool.

1st time to play in the water since last year

1 comment:

The Pooles said...

I can't believe it is warm enough there to swim!!!