Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zoo Day

This morning, Noah, my parents and I all went to the Abilene Zoo for "Zoo Day." There were several inflatables set up as well as booths & games. We visited the animals, fed the fish & Noah played all the games. Of course, his favorite thing was the water slides. He would have done those all day long. Water activities are always his favorite.






Noah enjoyed feeding the fish with Grandmommy and Granddaddy

cooling off with some Dippin' Dots

(Yes. I know. My child needs a haircut.)

3 comments:

the murphy's said...

Noah is such a fun little boy. I love the picture of him going down the slide. He is so precious!

themac's said...

Oh wow Kathy! I just love your new header. It is awesome. so glad you liked the website.

Anonymous said...

Your new blog set up is great. I never get enough on that little man of ours. We are so blessed.